Our mission is to provide The Boston Architectural College community with prompt and professional service while maintaining the philosophies of sustainability and preservation. Our staff is committed to provide these standards in a fair and cost-effective manner while continuing to meet the changing needs of the college.
Office and Department Locations
320 Newbury Street
- Basement: Facilities Supervisor, Facilities crew, the wood shop, the copy center & mail room services and studio classrooms
- 1st Floor: Associate Vice President and Dean of Students' Office, Student Life Office, Academic Advising, the Admissions Office, the Enrollment Marketing Director, the Graphic Designer, McCormick Gallery, the First Floor "Fishbowl" and Student mailboxes
- 2nd Floor: Education Department: The Provost and Acting President, Administrative offices of Education, Architecture, Design Studies, Liberal Studies Cascieri Hall, the Loft, Faculty Lounge, staff and faculty mailboxes
- 3rd Floor: Studio rooms, Interior Architecture, Landscape Architecture, Distance Master of Architecture, President, Communications and Media, Institutional Advancement and the Materials Library.
- 4th Floor: Academic Technology Resources Office, Design Media Arts and Computing Department, Stankowicz Gallery, Computing Teaching Labs, Open Computing Lab, Photo Services and Studio, Laser Modeling Shop and Computational Design Research Lab, Director of Media Arts and the Director of Foundation Student Support
- 5th Floor: Classrooms, The Practice Department, Visual Resources and Library offices
- 6th Floor: Library, Memorial Library, the Learning Resource Center and Library offices
951/955 Boylston Street
- Lower Level 955 Boylston: V.P. of Enrollment and Student Services, Dean of Enrollment and Student Services, Financial Services, Registrar's department, Scholarship and Awards
- Ground level: Finance and Administration, Human Resources, Accounts Payable, Operations, Archives
- 1st Floor: 951 Boylston Street Meeting Room/Lecture Hall "the Beehive"
- 2nd Floor: Director of Master's Thesis, Thesis faculty office, Thesis Studios
- 3rd Floor; Director of Foundation Student Support, Director of Foundation Studios, Asst. Director of Foundation Studios and the Faculty Office, High School & Youth Design Programs, Studio classrooms.
342 Newbury Street
- Associate Vice President of Facilities, Head of I.T. Operations, I.T. department, Facilities support staff, Online support staff.
How to Reserve BAC Building Space:
Please contact Education Services or the Director of Administrative Operations and fill out a request form which will be submitted for approval by senior management. A staff member will review availability of a classroom or conference room. Two weeks advance notice is required to ensure setup and to reserve a desired space such as Cascieri Hall-320 Newbury Street, 951 Boylston Street Lecture room (Beehive), the 320 Newbury Street first floor meeting room (Fishbowl) or the Loft at 320 Newbury Street. All events must have an attending BAC staff advisor and/or sponsor. No alcohol is permitted at BAC events. 617-585-0200