Thomas McDonnell, Site Supervisor
Monday through Friday, 10 am–6 pm
The Copy Center provides document production services for BAC faculty and staff members. Copy requests can be made by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by filling out a copy request form and leaving it in the "copy request" bin on the second floor of the 320 Newbury Street building. Please make sure to include all instructions when you submit your request, as well as a copy of the document that you need copied. Please take into consideration the turnaround time for your requests, especially during high-volume request periods such as the beginning of the semester.
We offer both high speed digital copying and digital color copying. Copies can be made either single or double sided. Upon request, we can make copies using paper or cardstock that you provide. Please let us know if you would like your copies to include any of the following:
- Three hole punching
- Standard stapling
- Duel left stapling
- Spiral binding (this looks similar to a notebook), done off-site and requires a minimum of five business days for completion
- Bound binding (this looks similar to a composition book), done off-site and requires a minimum of five business days for completion
- Triplicate forms, done off-site and requires a minimum of five business days for completion
Please email email@example.com if a printer or copier that you are using is not working properly. We are able to replenish supplies such as ink or toner and to coordinate service calls in the case of more difficult equipment issues.
The IST mailroom provides many services and can assist you with any mail-related project. Please feel free to call for assistance or with any questions you may have. All incoming mail will be sorted and delivered to your department's mail stop. All outgoing mail should be dropped off at the mail stop for IST to pick up on the next run.
- Run Schedule: 12–1 pm and 3:30–4:30 pm
- Final pick-up for outgoing USPS mail: 3:30–4:30 pm
Please contact us by 3 pm if you would like your certified mail sent out on the same day. All certified and registered mail will be hand delivered to the USPS where a barrel stamp will be acquired for proof of delivery. The barrel stamp will be scanned into our package tracking program for future reference.
Priority and Express Mail:
- Priority mail is economical; however there is no way to track your shipment. Packages are delivered in two days. If you need a tracking number for your shipment, we recommend sending it using certified/ registered mail instead.
- Express mail is an overnight alternative for when you have to send to a P.O. box.
It is our goal to sort mail with 100% accuracy. If you are not receiving your mail, or you receive someone else's mail, please inform us as soon as possible so that the matter can be resolved and we can make any appropriate changes.
FedEx Overnight Procedures:
Once your package is ready for pick up, please call us and we will deliver it to the FedEx pick up area.
- Packages can be tracked through either USPS or FedEx.
- If you are expecting a package and have not yet received it, we will track it for you.
- We keep a record of all tags with tracking numbers and signatures in a log at the Mail Center. You are welcome to look at this at anytime to confirm delivery.
- We deliver packages to you personally. You will be responsible for signing for your own packages unless you otherwise specify.
- Once you have signed for a package, you become accountable for that package.