The Certificate Program in Digital Design and Visualization allows students to build expertise in computer-based design technologies and learn skills relevant to the evolving trends of current-day design practices. Graduates of this certificate are equipped with the latest software applications and knowledge for use in the design technology work environment.
Four classes are required to complete the certificate. To fulfill this requirement, students select from any of the courses offered in the area of Digital Design and Visualization. Eligible courses are listed below. Please contact the Registrar's Office at 617.585.0135 or firstname.lastname@example.org for details on prerequisites.
To enroll in the Digital Design and Visualization Certificate, submit a Certificate Enrollment Form to the Registrar's Office. For information about course registration and certificate completion, visit Current Certificate Students.
- Available Courses
- DME2017 Illustration: Information Graphics
- DME2021 Digital Portfolio
- DME2022 Photoshop: Digital Imaging, Editing I
- DME2023 Photoshop: Digital Imaging, Editing II
- DME2024 Photoshop: Electronic Imaging for Design
- DME2028 Digital Fabrication and Model Making
- DME2030 Web-Based Portfolio
- DME2032 Autodesk Revit: 2Dand 3D Representation
- DME2034 Rhino 1: 3D Design
- DME2037 Rendering in V-Ray
- DME2042 AutoCAD 1: 2D Drafting
- DME2045 AutoCAD 2: 2D Site Plan Graphics
- DME2046 3D Studio Max 1: Modeling and Rendering
- DME2047 3D Studio Max 2: Rendering and Animation
- DME2052 Rendered Ineffable: Hybrid Digital Representation Technique
- DME2055 Algorithmic Design - Grasshopper
- DME2063 Autodesk Revit: Residential Design
- DME2072 Advanced Revit & Computational Workflows (Pre-requisite: DME2032)
- DME2073 Visual Communication
- DME2074 Graphic Design (Pre-requisite: DME2017)