Hi IE6 user, you're viewing a text-only version of the BAC site. Upgrade to a free browser like Google Chrome
to get the full experience.
Additional admissions information for international students can be found on the International Student page.
If a student has a first language other than English, then the student must demonstrate a level of English proficiency necessary to complete their degree and must take one of the approved proficiency exams. Applicants must request an official copy of their score(s) be sent directly from the testing service to the Admissions Office. Test scores are valid for two years from date the test was originally taken. All applicants must demonstrate proficiency in English in one of the following ways:
|Test of English as a Foreign Language
| (school code 7088)
|International English Language Testing System
|Pearson Test of English Academic
* Scores must be less than two years old at the time of admissions; other scores will not be accepted.
* Copies of documents may be submitted for initial review but official scores must be sent directly to the BAC.
The BAC may accept one of the following situations as proof of the English proficiency requirement
- Minimum three years' attendance at an English-speaking secondary school or two years' at a college or university (excluding continuing education)
- Graduate students who have completed an undergraduate degree at an English speaking institution, if they provide official transcripts.
- Completion of ASC English Level 5 (accepted for undergraduate and graduate students).
- Completion of EC Upper Intermediate Level (accepted for undergraduate and graduate students).
- Completion of ELS Level 112 intensive program (accepted for undergraduate and graduate students).
- Completion of the International Language Institute of Massachusetts intensive english program.
(Level 7 for undergraduate and level 8 for graduate students).
- Completion of the Kings Colleges univerity pathway program (accepted for undergraduate and graduate students).