Hi IE6 user, you're viewing a text-only version of the BAC site. Upgrade to a free browser like Google Chrome to get the full experience.

Financial Aid Forms

The following forms are available as PDFs. If you do not have Acrobat Reader, you may download it free here.

Please access and complete the relevant form(s) below. You may email, fax, mail or bring the form(s) to the Financial Aid Office. The Financial Aid Office is located at:  951 Boylston Street, Lower Level.

Mailing address:
                                  Boston Architectural College
                                  Financial Aid Office
                                  320 Newbury St
                                  Boston, MA 02115
Fax: 617-585-0131
Email: finaid@the-bac.edu

2016-2017 Verification Forms
You do not need to complete a verification form unless you have been requested to do so. Please only complete the specific form(s) requested on your Missing Information email or instructed by the Financial Aid Office. Your Missing Information email will list the form(s) needed to be completed. Your Financial Aid file cannot be processed until all requested form(s) are received.

2016-2017 Verification of Household Size and Number in College
2016-2017 Verification of Income for Student Tax Filers
2016-2017 Verification of income for Student - Not Filing Taxes
2016-2017 Verification of Income for Parent Tax Filers
2016-2017 Verification of Income for Parent - Not Filing Taxes
2016-2017 Verification of Low Income - Student
2016-2017 Verification of Low Income - Parent
2016-2017 Verification of Child Support Paid
2016-2017 Verification of SNAP Benefits

Application to Borrow Additional Funds
Students may borrow additional funds to cover health insurance or other education related expenses if they have not borrowed up to their maximum annual eligibility. Please complete the relevant form and submit it to the Financial Aid Office for review and processing.

Direct Stafford Loans 
2015-2016          2016-2017

Direct Grad PLUS
2015-2016          2016-2017

Direct Parent PLUS
2015-2016          2016-2017

Special Circumstances
If you have an unusual circumstance, please contact the Financial Aid Office to discuss your situation. If you are a dependent student and want to request consideration for dependency override, please complete the form below and attach appropriate documents supporting your request. 
2016-2017 Dependency Override Form