1. Practice (Registration)
This is the main Practice Stop that is put on all students' accounts. It indicates that students need to submit Practice Forms to be cleared with Practice Department for the upcoming course registration period.
What to do: students need to submit both of the following forms to have the stop lifted:
- Spring 2014 Practice Report
- Fall 2014 Practice Registration
See Practice Forms for more information.
2. Practice (Equipment) -- Applies to Gateway Students Only
What to do: Return the borrowed equipment to the Practice Department ASAP. For more information on policies and procedures for borrowing equipment, visit the Gateway Student Information page.
→Incomplete or Missing Assessment Materials: Submit the missing materials or documentation ASAP to firstname.lastname@example.org or drop them off in person with the Practice Department, located on the 3rd floor of 320 Newbury.
→No Progress: Make a CEP (Continuing Education Progress) appointment with a Practice Staff member. To schedule your CEP meeting, email email@example.com. [Learn more about the Outcomes of a Practice Assessment here.]
Spring 2014 Reporting Period: December 7, 2013 - May 9, 2014
Spring 2014 Clearance Dates: May 10 - May 15, 2014
Fall 2014 Reporting Period: May 10 - December 6, 2014
Fall 2014 Clearance Dates: TBD
Note: Submitting Practice forms after the deadline may have a negative impact on a student's ability to receive Financial Aid.
Practice Stops may prevent students from registering for courses for the upcoming semester. Most students have at least one Practice Stop; some may have more than one. In order to clear for upcoming registration period, students are required to submit the necessary forms by the deadline indicated.
2. Fill out and submit at least one Practice Report for Spring 2014.
3. Fill out and submit at least one Practice Registration for Fall 2014.
4. Get your supervisor's signature for each form (unless you are unemployed or in a non-related job).
5. Submit the signed PDFs [10 MB limit] to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 5:00 PM on Friday, May 15.
Step-by-Step Instructions on How to Submit Practice Forms: [PDF]