Emmanuel Andrade is a LEED-accredited professional with over ten years of experience in architectural practice both in the US and in his native Brazil, where he is a licensed architect. Since 2004, Mr. Andrade has participated in a wide range consulting projects at IHCD, including numerous accessibility audits, Title II and Title III plan reviews, and architectural design services. Recent projects which Mr. Andrade has participated include accessibility and Universal Design consulting on Community Action Agency of Somerville, Harvard University, Boston Architectural College, Massachusetts College of Art, the Museum of Science and the Old State House Museum in Boston, MA; the Town of Westport and the Town of Concord, MA; the Whitney Museum and the Capital Master Plan for the United Nations Headquarters in New York, NY.
Currently, Mr. Andrade has served as the project manager for the:
• $6M renovation of a historical Back Bay building for the Boston Architectural College's new architectural studios in Boston;
• ADA compliance consulting service for the City of Somerville;
• Year-long ADA compliance consulting service for the City of Charlotte, NC;
• ADA compliance consulting service for Harvard Medical School in Boston;
• Renovation of the Management Office at the Mission Park Apartments in Boston;
Mr. Andrade holds a Bachelor's Degree in Architecture from Universidade Norte do Paraná in Brazil and has been accredited by LEED since 2005.