The Bursar's Office is one part Student Services. Our staff is dedicated to providing exceptional customer service to students and their families regarding all student financial accounts.
Department responsibilities include:
- Issuing billing statements
- Collecting tuition and fees
- Processing financial aid funds to a student account
- Refunding credit balances
- Assisting with payment options
- Isuing 1098-T tax forms
- Access real-time account information and make payments via credit card through Self-Service.
- Health insurance waivers need to be completed once a year; prior to fall clearance or prior to spring if not enrolled for fall. Waivers are processed through the Gallagher website. View the Student Health Insurance webpage for more information.
- For all on-site degree students, bills are issued each semester, are preliminary and due by the specified clearance date. The student account must be clear inorder to be eligible to register for the semester. Once registered, the preliminary bill becomes an actual bill and is contingent upon the tuition refund schedule.
- Distance Master of Architecture and distance Master of Design Studies students are able to register for courses during an online registration period that is prior to their payment due date. They are billed after registration based on the credits in which they are enrolled. Failure to pay in full by the due date will result in a late payment fee and removal from courses for which they are registered.
- In order to discuss an account with anyone other than the student, we must have a FERPA authorization on file.
- Elective Tuition Insurance is available. Enrollment must be completed before the start of the semester. Distance students enroll at www.tuitioninsuranceplan.com/bacdistance and On-site students enroll www.tuitioninsuranceplan.com/bacinsurance.
Distance M.Arch and Distance M.D.S. Students:
- Online Registration: April 27, 2015 - May 1, 2015
- Payment is due by June 26, 2015
- After June 26, 2015 a $150 Late Clearance Fee will be charged
- Intensive courses begin online on July 27, 2015
Returning On-Site Students:
- Preliminary bills will be generated the 3rd week of June
- Payment is due by July 17, 2015
- After July 17, 2015 a $150 Late Clearance Fee will be charged
- Online registration is August 11 - 14, 2015. Student accounts must be clear in order to register for the semester
New On-Site Students:
- Preliminary bills will be generated the last week of June
- Payment is due by July 31, 2015
- Registration will be processed in person at New Student Orientation