BAC lockers are available to all students and faculty in the basement of 320 Newbury Street. All students must have a locker partner and are responsible for getting a lock. Locker assignments are made at the start of each semester.
Getting a Locker
Those interested in getting a locker need to see the Student Life and Communications Coordinator in room 102 in 320 Newbury Street. Students must have a locker partner and both must be present to sign up. Once the Locker Request Form has been filled out, a locker will be assigned.
Note: Those who claim a locker without first signing up with the Student Life and Communications Coordinator will have their lock cut and items removed from the locker without notice.
Locker clean-out deadline for spring 2014 semester is May 21, 2014 at 5pm. Locks and all personal belongings must be removed by this time. After the deadline locks will be cut from lockers and items remaining the locker will be disposed of. The BAC is not responsible for any items thrown out after the clean-out deadline.
- Do not write, paint or mark onto the inner or outer surfaces of these locker units. Do not affix stickers, adhesive shelf liner, or Contact paper to the inside or outside of your locker.
- Do not place any contents in the locker that may spill or leak, or that may damage or affect the property of others.
- Do not store perishable foods in the locker.
- Do not leave clothing or shoes in the locker for any extended period of time.
- Storage-unit locks are not permitted to be used to lock a locker. The BAC must be able to remove locks with bolt cutters. Students who use unauthorized locks will be asked to change them.
- Materials kept in lockers are the responsibility of the user. The BAC takes no responsibility for material lost, stolen or damaged while stored in lockers. The BAC is also notresponsible for items let behind after the locker clean-out deadline.
- BAC staff will have access to materials stored in lockers and may remove materials from them with proper notice.
- Storage of any items that are of illegal nature, or would cause or be likely to cause a health hazard, security risk, physical danger or a nuisance to the environment or other members of the College community is strictly prohibited and shall include by example, but shall not be limited to: all illegal substances including all drugs and prescription medications for which the locker holder does not have a valid prescription; alcohol; firearms, knives, ammunition and all other weapons; all chemicals, caustics, poisons and other hazardous materials including, but not limited to, acids, lye, caustic soda, pesticides, herbicides, defoliants, and pharmaceutical, household, horticultural, agricultural and industrial chemicals; live plants and animals, including pets.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding locker sign-up please contact Greg Sikora, Student Life and Communications Coordinator, at 617.585.0272 or email@example.com.