An ‘Atelier' is a workshop for an artist, artisan, or designer. The Student Government operates with this definition in mind as we strive to enrich your experience while at the Boston Architectural College. We are advocates of the student body and are committed to promoting your initiatives. Atelier is directed and funded by the students, and its members are comprised of all full-time matriculating BAC students.
Atelier's mission shall be to serve as a representative government of the student body to foster a vibrant community and act as the voice of students to enact positive change.
The objectives of Atelier are:
- Connect students to each other and to the greater design community
- Attract students to Atelier sponsored meetings and events.
- Encourage communication and coordinate between student groups and student organizations.
- Promote positive impact on the community of Greater Boston
- Examine and communicate pertinent student concerns, interests, and outcomes with the student body.
- Serve as a conduit between student body, faculty, staff, and administration.
- Manage the allocation of the Atelier budget
Atelier Contact Information