Use this form to register for courses after the online registration period has ended.
Use this form to make changes to your schedule during the first two weeks of class. For full semester and first half of the semester courses you may use this form for the first two weeks of the semester. For second half of the semester courses you may use this form within the first two weeks of class. Please note that adds can only be processed during the first week while drops can continue through the second week. See the academic calendar for specific dates.
Did you move recently? Complete this form to change your address with the college. This is required each time you change address as a student.
If you changed your name (ex. you got married) or go by another name (ex. you are also referred to by your middle name instead of your first name), you should complete this form.
To withdraw from one course, complete this form. Submit the form according to the following timeline:
- Withdrawal from Full Semester Course: Complete and submit this form to the Registrar by the end of the eleventh week of the semester.
- Withdrawal from Half Semester Course: Complete and submit this form to the Registrar by the end of the fifth week in which the course is taught.
If you are looking to withdraw from all of your courses for a semester, please complete this form. You may also submit this form if you intend to completely withdraw from the school (these are different checkboxes on the form). Submit the form according to the following timeline:
- Full Withdrawal from Semester : Complete and submit this form to the Registrar by the end of the eleventh week of the semester.
If you need to take a break from school for a semester or more, complete a Leave of Absence Form. Please review the following policies regarding taking a Leave of Absence:
- This form must be completed and filed with the Registrar prior to the intended semester of leave.
- You must renew your Leave of Absence notification for each semester away.
- A maximum of four consecutive semesters may be taken before reactivation is required.
- If you are currently enrolled in the semester in which you intend to take a leave, this form must be submitted prior to the end of the Add/Drop period.
Looking to create a course to address your educational needs and interests? Complete an Independent Study form to request credit for a course that isn't currently offered. Note the following policies and requirements regarding Independent Study:
- Independent studies may be undertaken twice during a student's career at the BAC.
- They are taken on a Pass/Fail basis for 1.5 or 3.0 credits.
- In order to be eligible, students must:
- Have completed at least four semesters at the BAC.
- Have met the overall GPA and STGPA required by their program.
- Receive approval from both the Program Head and Advising.
- This form should be submitted to the Registrar's Office no later than the end of the Add portion of Add/Drop.
To take a class where you would simply recieve a pass/fail grade, instead of a letter grade, complete this request form. The policies regarding taking a class pass/fail are below:
- A pass/fail option is available for students for "extra" courses not required for graduation. (All electives required for graduation must be taken on a graded basis).
- Degree students are not permitted to audit courses.
- Before the end of Add/Drop, interested students must present this form to Advising for a signature, have it signed by the course instructor, and return it to the Registrar's Office.
- No changes either to or from pass/fail status are allowed after the Add/Drop deadline.
- Pass/fail courses are charged on a regular tuition basis and appear on a student's transcript.
- Students who receive Federal Financial Aid must obtain permission from the Financial Aid office.
Do you need a transcript for another school or other official purposes? Complete this request form and submit it to the Registrar, along with a $6.00 processing fee per transcript requested (options regarding payment listed on the form). For a transcript without the cost, request an unofficial copy. In most cases an unofficial transcript is not sufficient for transferring credit to other institutions of higher education, but is a good way to refer to what classes you have previously taken. Please allow two to three business days for the processing of these requests. Additional time will be required during registration periods and recording of grades. Please note that we do not fax or email transcripts.
Need a replacement for your original diploma? Complete this form and submit it to the Registrar's office. Copies of diplomas are available at a cost of $35.00 each (processing fee and postage). Requests typically are processed in eight to twelve weeks of recept, depending on the volume of requests.