Two-Year Master of Architecture Curriculum
In the Two-Year Master of Architecture program, you’ll focus on experimental design studios that integrate site and sustainable strategies while preparing you for your independent thesis research.
Through this intensive program, you’ll also take courses in professional practice to prepare you for your architectural registration exams. Most graduates are poised to continue their work in the profession and sit for licensure.
For the semester 1 Practice Assessment element below, students may be asked to complete an extra two credits of an extended Practice to help them reflect on practice based upon their Practice evaluation. This extended Practice may consist of a Gateway project or a menu of offerings through the Practice department.
- Practice Assessment: Progress Review
- ARC3308 Architecture Studio 3: Sitework
- TSM2001 Sustainable Systems
- TSM3044 Practice Management
- ARC3309 Architecture Studio 4: Integrative Project
- TSM2002 Building Systems
- TSM3045 Project Management
- PRV0002 Portfolio Review 2
- Practice Assessment: 2,200 Practice Hours Required
- ARC3320 Architecture Thesis Research Strategies
- TSM2006 Detailing and Construction Documents
- HTC History/Theory Elective