Registrar's Office Contact Information

Student Services Suite
Basement Level 
951 Boylston Street


Monday–Thursday 9 am–6 pm
Friday 9 am–5 pm

Office hours are Monday–Friday 9 am–5 pm, during summer term and when classes are not in session.


Registrar Forms

Registration Form

Use this form to register for courses after the online registration period has ended.

Add/Drop Request

Use this form to make changes to your schedule during the first two weeks of class. For full semester and first half of the semester courses you may use this form for the first two weeks of the semester. For second half of the semester courses you may use this form within the first two weeks of class. This form may also be completed online. Please note that adds can only be processed during the first week while drops can continue through the second week. See the academic calendar for specific dates.

Change of Address Form

Did you move recently? Complete this form to change your address with the college. This is required each time you change address as a student. This form may also be completed online.

Change of Name Form

If you changed your name (ex. you got married) or go by another name (ex. you are also referred to by your middle name instead of your first name), you should complete this form. 

Letter Request Form

Students who need a letter verifying their enrollment status, graduation status, etc., should submit this form.

Course Withrawal Form

To withdraw from one course, complete this form. Submit the form according to the following timeline:

  • Withdrawal from Full Semester Course: Complete and submit this form to the Registrar by the end of the eleventh week of the semester.
  • Withdrawal from Half Semester Course: Complete and submit this form to the Registrar by the end of the fifth week in which the course is taught.

Full School Withdrawal Form

Students who wish to discontinue their active student status and permanently withdraw from the BAC should submit this form. Full school withdrawal requests made after the 11th week of classes will be effective as of the following semester in which the form is submitted.

Leave of Absence & Semester Withdrawal Form

Students should submit this form to the Registrar's Office if they wish to take a Leave of Absence from the BAC or withdraw from all their courses for the semester. A Leave of Absence (LOA) should be submitted to the Registrar prior to the start of the semester or by the end of the Add/Drop period in the semester of the intended LOA. After the Add/Drop period, a student can submit this form to withdraw from all their courses for the semester. Please consult the Academic Calendar for withdrawal deadlines.

Independent Study Contract

Looking to create a course to address your educational needs and interests? Complete an Independent Study form to request credit for a course that isn't currently offered. Note the following policies and requirements regarding Independent Study:

  • Independent studies may be undertaken twice during a student's career at the BAC, for 1.5 or 3.0 credits.
  • In order to be eligible, students must:
    • Have completed at least four semesters at the BAC.
    • Have met the overall GPA and STGPA required by their program.
    • Receive approval from both the program head and Advising.
  • This form should be submitted to the Registrar's Office no later than the end of the Add portion of Add/Drop.

Pass/Fail Option Request Form

To take a class where you would simply recieve a pass/fail grade, instead of a letter grade, complete this request form. The policies regarding taking a class pass/fail are below:

  • A pass/fail option is available for students for "extra" courses not required for graduation. (All electives required for graduation must be taken on a graded basis).
  • Degree students are not permitted to audit courses.
  • Before the end of Add/Drop, interested students must present this form to Advising for a signature, have it signed by the course instructor, and return it to the Registrar's Office.
  • No changes either to or from pass/fail status are allowed after the Add/Drop deadline.
  • Pass/fail courses are charged on a regular tuition basis and appear on a student's transcript.
  • Students who receive Federal Financial Aid must obtain permission from the Financial Aid office.

Transcript Request

Do you need a transcript for another school or other official purposes? Complete this request form and submit it to the Registrar. In most cases an unofficial transcript is not sufficient for transferring credit to other institutions of higher education, but is a good way to refer to what classes you have previously taken. Please allow two to three business days for the processing of these requests. Additional time will be required during registration periods and recording of grades. Please note that we do not fax or email transcripts.

Replacement Diploma Form

Need a replacement for your original diploma? Complete this form and submit it to the Registrar's office. Copies of diplomas are available at a cost of $35.00 each (processing fee and postage). Requests typically are processed in eight to twelve weeks of recept, depending on the volume of requests.