Office of Student Life Mission and Goals
The Office of Student Life encourages community building, fosters leadership development, promotes social interaction, and enriches and enhances the academic experience though a balance of challenge and support. Our office promotes student involvement on campus and provides resources to nurture success outside of the classroom.
The office works closely with Atelier, the student government at the BAC who advocates for the entire BAC commmunity on behalf of the student body. Through Atelier and the other BAC recognized Student Organizations on campus, the Office of Student Life helps foster social, cultural, educational, recreational, and wellness opportunities for growth.
The Office of Student Life's mission is to provide an atmosphere that fosters a visible, vibrant campus community and facilitates life-long learning through:
- Offering co-curricular programs
- Accounting for student activity funds
- Leadership advising for student organizations
- Connecting students to volunteer opportunities
- Securing and connecting students to on and off-campus resources
- Maintaining the All Student Email, Campus Plasma Screens, and The BAC Student Life Blog as communication vehicles to facilitate awareness and participation in BAC campus life
- Organizing annual campus traditions, including: First Fridays; extended hours during midterms, finals and studio review weeks; etc.
Student Life Blog :: BACBlog
Want to know what's going on around campus? Looking for competitions, scholarships, and other opportunities for students? Want to see stories written about and by BAC students? Check out BACBlog and see! We're bringing student life to campus! If you are interested in being a student feature writer, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.