Learning Resource Center
The BAC Learning Resource Center (LRC) provides a variety of academic support services, from academic tutoring to job search tips to conversation partners. Check out all of the services you can receive from the LRC. Our office is located on the 6th floor, room 605, 320 Newbury Street, but we are currently assisting you online.
The Learning Resource Center currently offers all tutoring online. Request a tutor here!
Writing support is offered year around, by appointment only. Trained consultants offer professional appraisal of all written material and can make suggestions to improve presentation and clarity.
- Studio drawing, model making, and concept development
- AutoCAD, Revit, SketchUp, Rhino, Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, 3dMax, GIS, and many other software programs
- Freehand, orthogonal, and perspective drawing
- And many more!
More Ways We Can Help
The LRC offers students many additional free resources and services.
If You Need to Miss an Appointment
- If you are running late, please call and let us know. If you are 15 minutes late for a scheduled appointment, you may forfeit your session if someone else is seeking help at that time (i.e. a drop-in).
- We request a cancellation notice of at least 24 hours, although we always want to know if you cannot make an appointment (as often we are able to fill the slot).