Student Government Association
The Student Government Association (SGA) represents the needs and rights of the students at the BAC. The Student Government Association acts as the student voice to the administration, emphasizes and promotes professional development and social opportunities for students, fosters the fellowship, cooperation and nurturing of community among BAC Students, and manages the expenditure of the student activity fee.
What Does the SGA Do?
SGA's mission shall be to serve as a representative government of the student body to foster a vibrant community and act as the voice of students to enact positive change.
The objectives of SGA are:
- Connect students to each other and to the greater design community
- Attract students to SGA-sponsored meetings and events.
- Encourage communication and coordinate between student groups and student organizations.
- Promote positive impact on the community of Greater Boston
- Examine and communicate pertinent student concerns, interests, and outcomes with the student body.
- Serve as a conduit between student body, faculty, staff, and administration.
- Manage the allocation of the SGA budget