The BAC Difference
- Study with working professionals: Your instructors are leaders in the field and bring current perspectives on interior architecture into the classroom.
- Network across the college: During your first two semesters (known as Foundation), you’ll learn the fundamentals of design in multidisciplinary studios with students from across the BAC's four academic areas.
- Real-world experience: The BAC partners with over 350 firms that hire students to work while they study
- Materials from around the world: Our Materials Library houses thousands of samples of fabrics, wall coverings, windows, flooring, and sustainable materials for classroom projects, presentations, and experimentation. Students also have access to thousands of digital material resources.
- Prepare for your future: Through your curriculum, you’ll complete a thesis of personal significance and larger value to the community and the discipline of interior architecture.