Skip to Header Skip to main content Skip to footer

Financial Aid Resources

From links to the federal financial aid application to information for veterans, these third-party websites can help answer your questions about borrowing money and paying for college.

Federal Links

Apply or retrieve for the US Department of Education Federal Student Aid ID on this site.

Learn More>>

The Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) form is used to apply for all need based aid at The Boston Architectural College.

Learn  More>>

The Federal Government requires that all students borrowing Federal Funds complete an Entrance Loan Counseling Session. Also an Exit Loan Counseling Session is required once they graduate, are enrolled less than half-time, or are no longer enrolled.

Learn More>>

New and returning borrowers go here to sign federal Direct Loan MPNs. The MPN serves as the means by which you agree to repay your federal loans.

Learn More>>

Information for students and parents about all aspects of the Federal Direct Loan Program

Learn  More>>

The Ombudsman Group is dedicated to helping resolve disputes related to the federal student aid programs, including Direct Loans, Federal Family Education Loans (FFEL), Perkins Loans, and grant programs.

Learn More>>

In August 2022, the Biden-Harris Administration announced its Student Loan Debt Relief Plan. To be notified when the process has officially opened, sign up at the Department of Education subscription page. You'll have until Dec. 31, 2023 to apply.

Learn More>>

State Agencies

The Financial Aid Office will work with students to resolve any complaints in a timely manner. If you feel that your situation was not resolved appropriately, you may contact the Massachusetts Board of Higher Education to submit a complaint.

Learn More>>

Other Useful Government Sites

You can find information regarding income tax law, forms, and publications. This website is helpful during tax filing season as you can download many of the necessary tax forms from the Internet.

IRS Website >>

This site allows you to register on-line for Selective service if you are required to do so. Registration is mandatory for most males between the ages of 18 and 25, and any males who are required to register must do so before receiving any form of federal or state financial aid. If you have questions regarding the Selective Service contact them at 847.688.6888.

U.S. Department of Education website >>

Social Security number and card questions will be answered here. You may also call them at 1.800.772.1213

Veteran questions can be answered here.

Learn how to spot potential fraud, avoid paying for free services, and prevent identity theft.

Learn More>>

Have More Questions?