For the Spring of 2021, the BAC is at Risk Level 2. Stay tuned to the latest updates on the COVID-19 policies and resources for the BAC community.

Skip to Header Skip to main content Skip to footer

Financial Aid Forms

Below are forms you may need for the Financial Aid process. If you need to know which forms to submit you can find information in the SelfService portal or check your email for notifications.

How Do I Submit My Forms?

You may send us your forms in several different ways:

  • Via Online Portal (Recommended)
  • By Mail: Boston Architectural College
    Financial Aid Office
    320 Newbury Street
    Boston, MA 02115
  • By Fax: 617.585.0131

Verification Forms

Only complete a verification form if you have been requested to do so. Please only complete the specific form(s) requested on your Missing Information email or instructed by the Financial Aid Office; your financial aid file cannot be processed until all requested form(s) are received.

Dependent Verification Form

Independent Verification Form

2019 Tax Information Instructions

Documents for Citizenship Verification

Dependent Household Form

Independent Household Form

2019 Student Low Income Form

2019 Parent Low Income Form

Loan Forms

Students may borrow additional funds to cover health insurance or other education-related expenses if they have not borrowed up to their maximum annual eligibility. Please complete the relevant form and submit it to the Financial Aid Office for review and processing.

Direct Grad PLUS: 


Direct Parent PLUS: 


Special Circumstances

If you have an unusual financial circumstance, please contact the Financial Aid Office to discuss your situation. If you are a dependent student and want to request consideration for dependency override, please complete the 2019–2020 Dependency Override Form and attach appropriate documents supporting your request.

Have More Questions?